Saturday

It's The Bomb

I had this big idea before the holidays to go out and get trashed with some girl friends, then have each girl test out a Lush bath bomb that claimed to soothe hangovers the next day. Well, the nice people at Lush sent over a few of their seasonal Jingle Spells bombs, and of course, I never got down to the project in time.
Last night I felt a little nauseous for undisclosed reasons (okay, maybe PMS) and I decided to break out the bomb before subjecting myself to Pepto Bismol. Maybe it was the placebo effect, but the damn thing really helped.

Scent: Light, fresh, natural
Color: Fun, and I think in some weird way, theraputic
Mess: Not bad- little star confetti on the bottom of the tub wiped off easily. And it was relaxing to watch tiny little stars swirling in the bath.
Effect: The bomb is full of moisturizing natural oils, so it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Jingle Spells are pretty much gone until next winter, but if you're looking for a Valentine's Gift, check out Lush's latest variety of bombs. V-day gifts should be indulgent, and spending $5 or $6 on a single bath's worth of pleasure is just that. Oh, and I made a little video if you want to see the bomb in action:

No comments: