Thursday

Totally Totes Totes

I was the car listening to MEE-chelle Norris on NPR and learned that Santa Monica, CA is thinking of banning plastic bags. Now, I know I certainly enjoy walking down the Third Street Promenade with my Forever 21 bag, proving to the Westwood girls that SilverLake gals don't just shop at Goodwill. However, being green is in and I'd rather prove to the world that I could be environmentally responsible and tongue-in-cheek:

"Totes! Totes: An Ironic Tote Bag Company
www.cafepress.com/totestotes

Being Green is the new hip thing. Al Gore demands it! With markets offering incentives, cities passing motions to banned plastic bags and hippies looking down on you, it makes sense to bring a few tote bags with you. But it doesn't mean they have to be boring.

Totes! Totes offers all the fun of an ironic t-shirt on a tote bag. Show your personality while doing a good deed.

www.cafepress.com/totestotes"

1 comment:

Max said...

totally agree!!
totes totes is the best - i can be hip and eco-friendly at the same time!!