Friday

"Todays Gucci Woman" is a Ho

Crap actress and babydaddy stealer Claire Danes has been tapped to be the new face for this fall's Gucci fine jewelry ad campaign. Creative director Frida Giannini told WWD Danes is a "modern icon and one of the most interesting young actresses on the international scene. Claire's sensual, confident beauty and her passionate, independent and strong character embodies today's Gucci woman."
Hang on one moment... I just need to wipe the vomit off of my shoes.
Last I checked someone who bones another womans dude when the woman is 7 months preganant with said dudes baby is not an "independent and strong character," shes a lecherous, co-dependent skank. Whose acting chops, might I add, could use some expansion beyond hair tucking and chin-quivering.
I miss the good old days when models reigned supreme in ad campaigns, and not actresses and "socialites." Am I alone in this?
They should have called Evan Rachel Wood and Angelina Jolie and launched a Homewreckers collection.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about time someone called out Claire Danes! I mean, dude, MLP was just about to have Crudup's baby- what kind of bitch does that? PS, I read your blog every day!

Alegra Chetti said...

ITA I Cannot picture her as the face of GUcci esp since she seems to possess zero style or appeal