Friday

Halle Berry Does Not

I was just looking at a press release from Coty announcing the upcoming Halle Berry fragrance, and I just had to single out this "quote":
"
For years I've created my own personal scent by mixing fragrances at home," she supposedly says.
Can you just picture it? Oscar winning actress Halle Berry sitting at her kitchen counter with a bunch of spices, Febreeze cans and barbecue condiments, stirring up some homemade perfume and storing it in empty pickle jars?
Well, clearly I can.
According to Coty, the fragrance is as yet unnamed. I have one suggestion: Moonshine.

2 comments:

Michael Marotta said...

If her fragrance cocktail involves Essence of Beauty "Ocean Breeze" body spray, Lady Secret "Optimism" invisible solid deodorant and Gucci Rush for Men, I'm going to fucking murder her.

I'm not kidding.

mishka said...

SJP said the exact same thing in some fawning article when she came out with her Lovely fragrance.

I totally used to wear it though. I am a sucker.