Monday

Get Mad Men-ized

You've already been Simpsonized, Elfed and turned into an M&M. But all the while, weren't you just dying to see yourself in a girdle? Do it now at MadMenYourself.com.

I'm so psyched for the season 3 premiere on August 20 (and so trying to distract myself from the fact it's so hot I think my internal organs are melting) that I made one - though after the episode with Peggy and her "basket of kisses" they should really know better than to only give you one lipstick color option.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great minds think alike, only the hair color and nose were different
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/sarahbala/?action=view&current=madmen_icon.jpg

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.