Monday

American Apparel Flea Market Madness


Well, Pixie insisted I come out of hiding and fulfill my American duty this weekend of braving downtown LA and attending the American Apparel Factory Flea Market. Despite my recently getting laid off and onset of an overspending compulsion, there was no way I was not attending. So I grabbed my good friend, Elisa, and off we went.

I didn't see Dov Charney but was pleased by an impostor who I unfortunately couldn't get a picture of because he kept moving from speaker-pole to speaker-pole to hump it.

One sunburn and forty bucks later, I came home with a bra-cami, two track shirts, a pair of slim denim slacks, and a t-shirt dress (which I suppose is no longer on their site.)

Elisa got the supersexy turtleneck dress, which I give her so much credit for because looking at it made me want to pass out from heat stroke and she actually had the lady-balls to try it on. Dear God, it was a hot day.

Pixie insisted I take a pic of myself with the free taco, but, I'm sorry, Pixie, the taco line was just far too long. Elisa and I hit up a Farmer Boys across the street.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

just how elisa described it! haha awesome! those are some good deals :)