Wednesday

Product Review: Pureology Essential Repair Hair Care

For the past two months, my daily go-to shampoo and conditioner have been the new Essential Repair products by Pureology.

Who it's for: Anyone looking for great moisture, a vegan product, and/or to preserve the vibrancy of their dye job. My hair feels thicker and softer because of moisturizing ingredients like soymilk, olive oil and chamomile.

The line also includes masks, split end treatment, and a leave-in conditioner. Thanks to daily use of the shampoo and conditioner (which I have just about used up) I haven't had to bust out the heavy artillery quite yet, but I did give the split end treatment a try. I know full well you can't "heal" split ends and you need to have them trimmed every six weeks or so, but my hair does appear less frazzled at the ends in the meantime. Oddly, the product smells a little bit like pita bread.

No comments: