Saturday

Vitamin C for My S.A.D.

Click image to enlarge

[Clockwise from top left: Earrings, $18 UrbanOutfitters.com; Smocked dress, $36.99 ShopRuche.com; Earrings, $5.80 Forever21.com; Stripe dress, $22.80 Forever21.com; Fringe bag, $32.80 Heritage1981.com; Delanco shoe, $89 JessicaSimpson.com; Seychelles superfly platform, $46.80 6pm.com; Headband, $5.99 ModCloth.com.]

Now is about the time of year where stores start rolling out their spring/summer wares and in turn, pissing me off about where I live and how I get to wear this shit like 3 weeks a year. Still, without those weeks to look forward to, looking at the dismal snow-scum hybrid covering Boston at the moment might have me taking my Girl, Interruptedness to the next level. If you're like me and you need a little color therapy to help you endure, enjoy my little 70's summer collage. If you live in the sunny happyland where all of my birds are vacationing, enjoy wearing these finds now (and fuck you, just a little bit.)

No comments: