Tuesday

Get Fat and Love It

Redken's latest: Body Full Carbo-Bodifier
For: Baby fine hair
How: Apply foam to towel-dried hair
The word: Insta-wig! It feels like someone added a couple of tracks of weave to my hair, in a good way. Body? Check. Bulk? Check. Soft to the touch? Check. Running your fingers through it? Not so much, but thats about the only caveat. Then again, pit that against your other option -teasing- and it's not a caveat at all. The smell is soft and floral--a clean scent, and just barely noticeable unless you grab a bunch of your hair and sniff it (you weirdo.)
Verdict: Does what it promises. I let my hair air dry and I'm still fluffing it in disbelief at how much more it feels like I have. I can't even imagine the results when you throw a blow dryer into the mix. Also, the added texture helps it stay in an updo, when typically the hair slips right out. A great addition to the fine (don't call it thin!) haired girl's bag of tricks.
Buy: About $17-- your local Redken salon here.

No comments: