Thursday

Review: Clinique Deep Comfort Hand Cream

After my research into who's animal testing and who isn't, I was wondering where to turn once my former go-to winter hand cream (by bunny-beaters Neutrogena) runs out. Leave it to my friends at Clinique to save the day! I've had the opportunity to test out Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream ($17.50 for 2.5 oz.) which becomes available in November 2009, and I can't recommend it enough.

At that price point, I might call it a luxury for "just a hand cream" but I put literally a pea-sized amount in my palm and it did the job for both hands, so I think you could stretch one tube for almost an entire winter. It's extremely rich and thick but absorbed almost immediately. My skin felt really soft, not just surface-soft, and there was no heavy fragrance to it at all.

Verdict: Worth it! Try it at a Clinique counter next month and see for yourself.

P.S.: There's already a Deep Comfort Body Butter and Body Moisturizer out now. In November, a Body Wash is also set to be released.

No comments: