Thursday

Where Do You Get Your Panties?


Where do you buy your panties?
Victoria's Secret
Department Store
other mall store (Aerie, HM)
Target
Other

I have a serious panty purchasing compulsion. I have like 90 pair - some with the tags still on - and yes, I throw out my old ones with regularity. I get mine pretty much everywhere: Marshall's/T.J. Maxx, Forever 21, Macy's, Aerie, and of course Victoria's Secret. My favorites used to be the VS cotton low-rise bikini, but the did away with the cut and introduced a new VS cotton bikini that was supposed to be a lower-rise version of the regular bikini. I got a coupon for a free pair the other day so I grabbed one to try them out. Holy Baywatch Bathing Suit. How anyone can wear these with a low rise pair of pants is beyond me, they're cut up to your tits with a hi-leg opening and suited for the longest ass in human history. Horror. Where should I turn to find great panties now? Help.

3 comments:

kelley said...

HAAAAA!

Inspiration Resource said...

Gilly hicks

Inspiration Resource said...

or forever 21- they have a new lingerie designer now, new stuff in December!