Monday

See What Happens When I Take A Break?

YIKES! Sorry for the 8 day hiatus. Having recently adopted one of the hottest trends of the year (unemployment), your ever-fashion-hungry editor wandered away from the laptop for a while to reflect. This week we're back with a ton of news, reviews (Dermalogica Age Smart thermal exfoliant scrub and SPF 30 lotion, two new gels from Bumble and Bumble, Origins Bedtime Spray, Cover Girl Exact Eyelights) and features on where and how to get the wardrobe upgrades you need, so check back daily!

Just to get started, I'll show you one item you might have missed thanks to my absence. I gotta get to a Kohl's and smell this nightmare concoction - which I imagine contains the essence of an anime lunchbox filled with cigarettes, pleather accessories and dried up eyeliner:

No comments: