Monday

Vivienne Westwood Forgot Her Meds

Granted most guys on earth dress like shit anyway, but I look to the runways to steer them towards improvement, not further peril. Let me share with you some choice looks from the completely disjointed and bizarre men's Pre-Fall 2009 collection by older-than-fuck fashion rockstar Vivienne Westwood. God love her for pioneering decades of fearless visual bitchslap style, and having that vision years before she got her first rubber sweater over Johnny Rotten's greasy head. But I'm not going to lie - after this shambling shitshow (with like a handful of straight up suits mixed in?), she might wanna stick to womenswear.
Then again what do I know, maybe I just don't understand her genius and she's trying to appeal to these untapped niche markets:

Ex 90's Club Kids
Dave Matthew's Band roadies
John Cougar Mellencamp
Black dudes who really want to get beat up
Psychedelic... chicken... warriors?

[All photos by Davide Maestri via WWD]

No comments: