Thursday

Sneak Peek! McQueen for Target

Okay, come to find out, some of the Alexander McQueen Go! International stuff looks like shit. And I'm not super pleased with the Hot Topic-esque choices of neon pink and cobalt blue as the "pops of color" amid the grey and black. But there are some fantastic pieces (t-shirt, vest, jumpsuit, jacket, dress) in the collection that I will stab you for even looking at in a size 6 before I get there. (Just warning you.) Here they are (via Nylon Magazine, where you can see everything):

P.S. - Way to pick a model who looks like a dude. (Androgyny is a fine thing, but this lady is falling on the other side of the line.) Target's website still has no official press release posted as to the date it's coming out, nor do I know the prices of these pieces, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: