Tuesday

Older Models Compete on New Reality Show

This year I realized I'm finally too old to try out for America's Top Model (or to convincingly threaten my friends that I'm really going to go try out and act like a freak just to get in the clip reel.) Which means I'm probably also too old to try out for Make Me A Supermodel. But now there's another one coming out, and I'm too YOUNG for it?!
Yup, She's Got the Look, which premieres June 4 on TV Land, will be ANTM for the 35+ crowd. Hosted by Debbie Harry doppleganger model Kim Alexis, it will be judged by model Beverly Johnson, stylist Robert Verdi and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhemina Models.
The prize is a contract with Wilhemina models and a photo spread in Self Magazine. Challenges will include walk-offs and photo shoots, as they all do.
Watching grown adult women fight will be so much more amusing than teenagers-- they're far more experienced in bitchery. I can't wait.

Would you watch 35-and-older models compete?
Yes
No

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm interested in being on your show about woman 35 and older model search. I would like information on when your next show is and where the auditions will be. I live in the Las Vegas area and would like to know the nearest places you will be interviewing. My email address is keyia_clay@yahoo.com.