Thursday

Big Hair? Yes, Please.

As I've mentioned about a million times, I have the wispiest, most annoying fine hair on earth. All the volumizing shampoos, thickening lotions, and upside down hair-drying in the world just doesn't seem to fatten it within remote range of the Bardot bouffant of my dreams. But I can't stop trying.
That said, I recently made a great advance in the right direction. I discovered PureVolume Thickening Mist by Pureology, a color-safe non-aerosol spray which packs a powerful dose of "oomph" for limp locks.

How: Spritzed on almost dry hair, I blasted it with the blow-dryer (head upside-down of course) and then wrapped it in a high, loose bun for an hour or so.

Verdict: All-day, non-sticky, BIG hair. Scent is light, pretty negligible.

Bonus: It's alcohol free, so your hair stays soft and conditioned by the organic extracts (papaya, lemongrass, etc.) And it contains sunscreens to protect colored hair. It's also vegan and animal friendly.

Price: $21...but you can fall in love with a travel size first for just $5!

No comments: