Friday

Back That Ass Up!

Hi I'm Liz, a new contributor to this sweet blog. So, I've been wondering...where are all of my tall girls with big asses? Shut up, it can't just be me. There's got to be some more of you out there. Oh, there you are! Hey, what's up?

I recently stumbled upon the most amazing thing in my life: Baby Phat jeans. Don't look at me like that; I'm serious. I know it's hard for most women to find jeans. We've all got our own body issues and for whatever reason no one makes jeans for any of us. Instead we put on jeans that don't compliment us exactly how we wish they would. Well, my search for the perfect pair of jeans may have just ended.

Now you may be wondering, "Liz, haven't you heard of Apple Bottoms? I mean, c'mon, countless hip hop stars including Nelly and T-Pain have sung about them. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they were made for big booty girls." Hey there dear reader, I appreciate the thought, but Apple Bottoms just don't do it for me. I've tried them on time and time again and they are never long enough for me. While I was perusing Apple Bottoms at Macy's is actually how I came across Baby Phat jeans. I noticed that lot of Baby Phat jeans are too flashy for me, but I tried on a low key pair and I was instantly in love.

So, my ladies with junk in the trunk - I'd suggest trying your luck with some Baby Phats. And for the rest of you, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for the perfect jeans. Keep me updated if you find some that fit your body just right!

No comments: