Thursday

A Dab Will Do Ya

Wiping a cool cotton ball soaked in skin-refreshing potion across a greasy or sunburnt face is one of the small pleasures of summer for me. These are the two new ones that I can't live without:

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion
- My fave for before bed, after a day in the sun and anytime my face is feeling a bit parched. It's super-soothing thanks to a myriad of plant ingredients and has a light earthy scent that reminds me of the natural oils I wore back in my high school hippie days.
The 6.7 oz. size costs $30 and will last you forever.

Kiss My Face Obsessively Organic Balancing Act Toner - Totally blasts the excess oil on those hot, humid, unbearable days without drying you out. Contains 78% organic ingredients and has a light citrusy scent. Even better, it comes in a spray bottle so you can quickly spritz a cotton ball whenever you're feeling greasy, no cap to unscrew. I use it several times a day, especially when it's steamy outside.
5.3 oz. will cost you $13.99.

No comments: