Monday

L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara Sucks

L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
Claim:
"12x More Impact Instantly"
Cost: $7-10
Verdict:
Don't waste your money.
Why: The dry clumps look like someone threw pepper in your face.
Details: My first purchase of this product was the waterproof formula. It left a flurry of tiny black flakes in my lashes and below my eyes after just an hour of normal wear. To be fair, I've never used a waterproof (that wasn't Clinique Lash Power) that wasn't a dry crumbly mess, so I decided to drop another $7-ish at Target and try the regular formula before I dissed it. Same thing happened! L'Oreal generally makes decent cosmetics, so this line is a HUGE disappointment.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ever since I read your post about Clinique Lash Power, I haven't taken that stuff off my eyes. I'm probably on my 3rd tube of it now. It's become my everyday mascara and I love it. No smudges or flakes...ever!