Wednesday

Gossip Girl Fashion: Stylist Spills About Season 3

It's no coincidence that this Sunday is the launch of Anna Sui's Gossip Girl inspired Target collection - they're making sure it goes hand-in-hand with the premiere of Season 3 (Monday at 8pm on the CW.)

We know what Anna envisioned Blair, Serena, Jenny and Vanessa wearing this fall - but what will they really wear? Check out what stylist Eric Daman has to say about what the girls (and in turn, the rest of us buying Forever 21 knockoffs) will be wearing this season.

Jenny:


Serena:


Blair:


Thus far there is no video update on Vanessa's style from the CW peeps. Maybe they figured out everybody hates her? (I don't know why I do, but I just do.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Okay, 1st, I hate Vanessa too.
2nd, I cannot WAIT until Monday.
and lastly, I can't believe that we are actually attracted to the same guy on the show, I think that is a first...Chuck Bass, yummy, yummy!