Friday

Ricky's NYC is Online

How did I miss this?! When I lived in NYC's West Village, trannylicious beauty supply store Ricky's was a weekly stop-off for me. They have everything you could possibly need to complete your look, from velcro rollers to glitter to the kind of clip on ponytail that scares you every time you open the bathroom closet. It's enough to give any product junkie a beauty boner (speaking of which - they also sell sex toys.) Not only is it piled high and deep with goodies, but the vibe inside is fun even if the staff is a smidge fresh - it's like a Sephora on rave drugs.

For years I've checked to see when they'd finally get on the whole e-commerce bandwagon because I love the loose shimmer powders they carry by a brand called Matisse, and to my amazement yesterdays Google of "Ricky's NYC" was a fruitful one!

What's better? Currently they have a sale for 20% off a vast array of items with code ANNUAL20 - including Matesse cosmetics. It ends November 30, so get on that shit before your local Beyonce impersonator wipes it out. If you live in NYC, Long Island or Miami, go explore your local Ricky's in person.

No comments: