Thursday

Knock It Off: Summer Sandals

I don't know about you, but I really beat the hell out of my summer sandals - taking them from beaches to rainstorms to inevitably being dropped in the pool for some reason or another. It's rare that they last me more than one season (no matter how expensive they are). This is why I love stores like GoJane.com, where you can pick up knockoffs of the hottest new sandals on average between $8 and $20. Check out some of this seasons killer copies:

[click image to enlarge]

Shield sandals, $14.20; Metallic criss-cross gladiator, $14.60; Braided thong, $11.99; Mesh suede sandal, $18.50; Braided gladiator, $16.20; Studded shield sandal, $15.10; Double buckle stud sandal, $14.20; Gladiator sheild sandal, $19; Strappy braided sandal, $14.70.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I bought the 2nd pair on the top row. I've been looking for a cute pair of gold gladiator sandals...mostly to wear to a toga party in July, but I'll be sure to break them in before that. I can't wait until they get here!